Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Plans

With Kaden out of school for the summer and some extra free time I had a list of things I wanted to do.

- Six Flags
- Splash Pad
- Toy Story 3 - Check
- Rainforest Cafe
- Ride the train to Fort Worth
- A Rangers Game
- A Longview visit

School is going to start before I know it. I have to start planning to fit all this in 1 month. We have been going to the park and library every week but thats really it. I did get some pics of some summer fun.










Karson has been trying to climb this all summer by himself and keeps trying. I still have to assist at the top. Every time he gets to the top he says "I did it".


I have enjoyed Kaden being out of school this summer it has just been flying by and its almost time to go back. I plan to make the most of this last month together with a little free time we do not get during the school year.

No comments: