Friday, December 5, 2008

Good Find Friday - What to get a 1 year old

Tomorrow we celebrate Karsee's first Birthday. With a little guy that has inherited toys and cloths it was hard to come up with some idea's.





BACKPACK - For Kaden's first birthday I got him a backpack with his name on it and we have used it and used it. So I had to get one for Karson too. I am also excited to scale down to just a backpack from our big baby bag.









Little People Nativity Scene - This is a cute little set that is a decoration for Christmas and is tough enough that I don't have to worry about it breaking. I think it will stay out the whole year and go with our other little people sets.






Parents Cell Phone - Because Karson is always wanting my cell phone. This is a cute little toy that looks like a real cell phone and records a message that you can listen to. I found this at Target.

No comments: