Thursday, July 9, 2009

Busy

I have been busy lately and have not blogged much.
Friday we took the boys to see the Longview firework show and Saturday for the 4th we had some friends over and ate some awesome steaks, corn on the cob and watermelon.
On Monday my Sister-in-law came and stayed with us a few days. It was a nice visit.

Most of the time I have been working on our flower beds. I finally finished the clean up today and next week I will fill them.

Karson turned 19 months old on Monday. Before now he only had about 4 or 5 words but this week it has more than doubled and seems like he is learning a new one everyday. He has also discovered he likes peanut butter crackers today. He keeps asking for them tonight.

Karson with a mouth full of peanut butter crackers.

Kaden is in bed. He went to sleep around 5:30pm. After MDO this morning he wasn't himself. He
sat in my lap and I noticed he felt warm. I took his temperature and it was close to 103. I gave him the tylonol and motrin and he is sweating it off.

Time to put Karsee to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: