Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my brother Nathan's Birthday. He is 18 today. I was 10 years old when he was born and I still remember that day. We didn't know if he would be a boy or a girl and my brother Thomas and I had our guesses or wants to which we preferred to have I wanted a little sister. I think we also looked forward to a promise of a bunk bed because one of us would have to share a room. I was disappointed with the news of a little brother until I got a glimpse of him a few minutes later and I loved my lil bro from the start. I am so glad I was wrong because I would not change it for anything. It was also nice being the only girl too. Love you bro. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

From your favorite nephews....


2 comments:

Katherine Elam said...

Absoulutely adorable!

Grannie said...

CUTE!!! Love the little RAINBOW shirt too!