Monday, October 4, 2010


Tim and I are a part of a team planting a church in Westport MO. I'm very excited about this new adventure. Last week we packed up everything and moved from Garland Texas to Missouri. I am so excited about what God wants to do in Westport. We launch in November. Check out the church plant at creativecommunity.tv .

The boys and I made it a road trip. Traveling with a six year old means lots of pitstops along the way. First stop Steak and Shake with my little brother Nathan.







My little bro Nathan saying goodbye.



After lunch with Nathan the GPS was set on KC Missouri. We stoped in McAlester OK for some Mcdonalds for dinner.



And after many pit stops we arrived in KC Wednesday night.
We have been in KC almost a week and looking forward to being a part of a team that is going to do great things in Westport for God.




Kaden is sad OU beat Texas Saturday.

No comments: