Saturday, March 1, 2008

2008 LIST

I am a list person. I have a couple of lists going all the time. The main list is things that need to be done in general and the other is the things that need to be done that day. But for the first time I am making a year list. You may call it New Years resolutions but its a little late to call it that. I have had it in my head for over two months but haven't yet put it in writing till tonight.



I worked on one today.



Number 14. Get Karson to sleep in his own bed.

He does not like his bed one bit. This does not mean he is not a great sleeper, he takes two good naps a day and has been sleeping through the night for over a month now. Just not in his bed. So when he was ready for his morning nap I rocked him to sleep and layed him in his bed. His eyes popped open wide and then the lip came out and he started crying. So I had a plan. It doesn't take him long to go back to sleep. I will just keep rocking him to sleep and lay him down and he will eventually be so tired he will take a nap in the bed. Let me just say I didn't get to check this one off the list today.

No comments: