Thursday, March 6, 2008

2DAY.... 3/6/2008

Tonight I was thinking we have come along way with something. Kaden loves to bring alot of toys in the family room during the day and had a hard time understanding that at night before bed that he needs to clean up all his toys. We have come up with a new game and it seems to be working. We tell him its time to clean up. He gets his big dump trunk and fills it up and takes it to his room.





On friday night I am going to a scrapbooking connection group. I am so excited about this. I have collected alot of stuff over the past year and started getting it all organized and put together for friday. First I organized it all in my new craft closet and then put everyhing I am taking in a suitcase ready to go. The suitcase will work well till I can get something better.



Karson is 3 months old today. It has gone by way to fast. He is a very good baby and goes with the flow. Look how cute he is.








No comments: