Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Can I get a dog?


This question has been asked many times lately. Kaden really wants a dog. He got a DOG book for Christmas and asks me to read it most nights and then he shows me which breed he wants which is pictured above it doesn't change he wants a long haired chihuahua and wants to name him Rooney. We are not dog people. I do like them I just want them to live with someone else. We used to have a dog and had to get rid of her for many reasons after Kaden was born. I always say we will see when he asks. Then the other night I told him that dogs are alot of work and he said "I know Momma you have to give them dog water, big bags of dog food, and take them for walks". I know all boys need a dog. Maybe in a few years but not now.

1 comment:

Lori said...

We watched Snow Buddies over the weekend. It is the cutest dog movie. There is also the movie Air Buddies and Space Buddies is coming out next week. The movies are about 5 little puppies that are the pups of Air Bud. The puppies talk and are funny. Luke loved the movie. I am sure Kaden would too, except it will make him want a dog even more. :)