Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Today is Tim's birthday... Tim is a wonderful husband and father... A man of God... A person with so much God given vision... He makes things fun and makes me laugh... Someone who lets God use him... He has wisdom beyond his years... I love his heart... He is the fun parent.... I love how our home feels when he is in it... I love you Tim I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Happy Birthday from your lil' rockers.

Even though Kaden's Pre-K graduation is today the boys and I have plans to make this day special for him...

2 comments:

Tim Gabbard said...

You have made my day! You are so thoughtful and caring! Thanks for making this video of my little rockstars and thanks for my birthday chair and decorations.

Love You!

Katherine Elam said...

Absolutely Precious!