Monday, June 8, 2009

Katana

I had my cell phone for 18 months and it died today. The reason I know how long is that
it came in the mail the day Karson came home from the hospital. All my phone numbers are gone. My planner is gone so if I forget about something please forgive me. I keep reaching for it trying to send a text or to read twitters and realize its gone.
On another note we are at the Assemblies of God District Council this week. The service was great tonight. I was nervous about tonight with the service running late with the boys but the boys handled it well with only a few whines and one fit. I consider that good. My Nanny and sister-in-law came to have lunch with us today and then ice cream. It was nice to get to spend some time with them . It's late and I am really tired. Good night.

No comments: