Sunday, June 14, 2009

Some of my favorite things...

MY boys.... Tim, K-dog, and Kars bear.






I love this place. I always get the spicy shredded beef crunchy taco's.











We ate at Pei Wei this week. For the first time we ordered Minced Chicken Lettuce wraps and Mongolian Beef. It was so good.














I have been enjoying Starbucks tea's lately. The passion tea is my favorite.













I have been putting Crystal Light On The Go Energy packets in my bottled water this summer. With 5 calories it gives me the afternoon boost I need.















It's been a week since I have worked out but I have been doing the 30 day shred 3 days a week. I am feeling better and hope to see results soon.
















I love these things I know they have been out a while but I just discovered the greatness of these sponge like cleaners. Add water and your ready to go.









I found these a few years ago. I always make sure I have some around.

No comments: