Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know I'm a bad blogger I haven't been blogging like I should. Today I have been on the phone all morning for the Nursery.

I'm very excited about taking on the Nursery Ministry. Tonight is my first night.

Karson was so fussy last night one moment he would be making his baby noises and the next just start crying and just mad. I tried for around 3 hours to get him to sleep. I usually just rock him until he is sleepy and then just lay him in his bed and he goes to sleep on his own. I gave him some Teething Tablets.. An hour later orejel... and finally at 10pm I put him in his swing and turned out the lights and he went right to sleep and slept 9 hours. I think he is teething because he is chewing on one side, slobbering on everything and attacking anything that comes near his mouth. Yes I mean attacking. Yesterday Kaden got close to his face and he grabbed his hair on both sides and tried to bite his face. He is a strong little guy.

No comments: