Friday, April 11, 2008

I will come clean.

Today was good I ran errands with the boys this morning and met up with Tim after his golf game at El Sombrero. They have an Alcapoco cheese steak that is so good. My Favorite.

This afternoon my boy's naped at the same time. I caught up on some house work and then after dinner I went to Walmart for some snacks for our trip to the zoo tomorrow.

I have learned that most melt downs with Kaden is just a need for a snack or drink. So for our trip to the Tyler Zoo tomorrow I am not going to be caught without snacks. I usually keep something in my purse at all times.

So I will come clean or Tim will tell on me. So I blogged yesterday about change and these new reusuable bags. I took a different vehicle than I usually do to the store and forgot the bags in the other car. So I relapsed back to plastic tonight.

No comments: