Friday, April 18, 2008

Some Of My Favorite Things

In the midst of mothering and the business of life I like to think about some of my favorite things about my boys.

Kaden
1. Every hug and a kiss.

2. He says " your my favorite Mommy in the whole wide world".

3. His dances and songs.

4. I like to watch him sleep.

5. The way he says Chick-fil-a. " Chick-da-fay"

6. His answer to my question " Where does Jesus live"? He answers "in my heart".

7. His laugh.

8. When he wakes up from a nap the first thing he says is " I had a good nap".

9. The love he has for his Daddy. He wants to be just like him.

10. His excitement ...


Karson
1. When he catches me in his sight and gives me the biggest smile.

2. The love he has for Kaden even at such a young age.

3. His love for his beary. He actually gives him a hug and smiles every time he sees his little bear.

4. The way he holds on to something when he sleeps.

5. When he lets me rock him to sleep.

6. When he is really tired and pokes his lip out and just looks at me till he doses off.

7. His laugh

8. The way he sleeps.

9. The way he sits right by Tim and watches what ever his Daddy is doing. He is happy just to be there with him.

10. Listening to his baby noises.

No comments: