Cheesy Chicken Enchilada's
- 8oz. sour cream
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can of green chilli's
- shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese
- flour tortillas
- chicken - (cooked and shredded)
- onion (I buy frozen chopped onions)
Tip: To make this recipe easier I boil the chicken a day or two before and put it in the freezer or refrigerate it.
1. Saute chicken and onion in butter till onions are soft. I sprinkle garlic powder on the chicken but it is optional.
2. Mix all ingredients together. Roll in a tortilla and top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
This recipe is so good and really easy. It also goes a longway. It gives us enough for some leftovers or will feed a large family.