Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Real Mohawk

I took Kaden to get his hair cut today.

When he got into the chair Ms. Sheri asked him what he wanted done today. He looked at her with a serious look and said " I want a real mohawk". She then asked me if I was ok with his request.


I approved it.


When I gave my nod of approval Kaden looked at me with the biggest smile on his face and then said "Mommy I will be ok can you go wait in the waiting area with Karson?"
I went ahead and gave him his independence. I watched from afar as Kaden sat in the chair looking so big.


He is very protective of his mohawk. It rained today and he made sure it did not get wet. He also did not want anyone to touch it.

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Kaden's hair is so cute! I love it!!

Mimi K said...

Too Cute.