Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nursery Workday Days

Now that our rooms our repaired after some damage earlier this year I decided to roll up my sleeves this week and start organizing and going through everything.

Yesterday Karson took a 3 hour nap at the church and Kaden kept himself busy playing with everything I took out of the cabnets so I had a chance to put a big dent in it.

This morning after I dropped Kaden off at school I headed back up to church to work some more. Karson is a good baby. He loves his freedom to explore. He ate breakfast and then played for a while and took another long nap.


Karson was pulling up this morning I had to get a picture.

Here is a before and after picture of our front/ drop off room. It isn't finished but I am excited about the progress.


No comments: