Bean Burritos and Queso
It was pretty good.
- 2 cans of refried beans- I didn't make a full recipe because it just made so much. I just used one can
- 2 1/2 cups of grated cheese - I used Monterrey jack cheese
- (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup sliced green onions or chopped white onion
- 3 jalapenos deseeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread 1/4 cup of beans down center of each tortilla. Top beans with 1/2 - 1 cup of cheese, 1/2 cup of onions and jalapenos.
2. Fold up tortillas folding to seal the end to enclose filling.
3. Put burritos in a baking dish seam side down. Cover with foil. Cook for about 15 min.
4. While burritos are cooking mix sour cream and salsa together to make a dipping sauce. Top burritos with lettuce , tomatoes, and remaining cheese.
Serve salsa mixture with burritos.
I just used velveeta and rotel and melted it in a crock pot. I do have a awesome queso recipe with meat in it.