He has concurred so many fears and has been learning new things daily.
1. As of tonight he can spell his first name. I know I may be behind teaching him these things but please understand he is my first child and I tend to underestimate his abilities.
2. He finally road on a motorized ride by choice. This is something he has been scared of.
3. Knows all of his basic shapes.
4. He has been praying for our meals for awhile now but today he came home and had a new prayer from school that is too cute. He also tries to cover his eyes but it ends up looking like he is pretending to have on binoculars or glasses. I had to take a picture.
This has all happened in a few weeks. I know there are a few more but I cannot think of them at the moment.
Some goals I have set to teach Kaden before the end of the year.
1. More about Jesus.
2.Tim's cell phone number and my cell phone number.
3.Letter recognition and sounds. He knows quit a few of them.
4. How to use and hold a pencil and scissors.
5. The Pledge of Allegence. He says it at school and knows bits and pieces of it.
Some things I want to do before the end of the year with Kaden.
1. Go to the State Fair of Texas. I have been telling him about it and how I have gone since I was a little girl. He is really excited.
2. Go to the Gaylord Texan Resort around Christmas. This has become a yearly tradition.
3. Have Kaden participate in the Angel Tree. To pick a child and have him help me with it. I want to teach Kaden to give and to experience helping other people. I am trying to think of more ways to instill this in him on his level and also know what he is ready for at his young age.