Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Visitor and A Sick Family

Carmen came over to spend the day with Kaden. They played and played. Kaden was so tired this afternoon and did not feel well and went to sleep on the floor about 6:30pm. This could mean a very early morning. I hope he is feeling ok to go to school tomorrow. He is looking forward to going.


After a few days of not alot of sleep and a very fussy baby I decided to call the doctor. It is hard for me to tell between teething and sick symptoms. I loaded all 3 kids in the car which is not an easy task and went to the doctor. Karson was a sick little guy he has double ear infections and a bad cold. He was still not sleeping well and very fussy tonight so after Kaden went to sleep I took a drive with Karson. He finally went to sleep and stayed asleep when I moved him to his bed. Today he was very playful one minute and crying the next.

Update on Tim: Tim is still not feeling well. He has some type of virus. If you are like me you missed the New Tunes Tuesday this week. I hope he is feeling better soon.

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Your kids are adorable! I hope Karson feels better. We were up part of the night with a fussy baby and fevers last night too! Hope Tim feels better as well! I love to read your blog, you are so good about telling little details about your day! I feel like I know you really well even though we are miles apart! Wish we could see you more, but this is a great way to keep up with each other. I remember the last time you and Tim came to Kentucky to visit that everyone was so impressed with your beautiful voice and how talented Tim is as well. Miss you all. Have a blessed day!