Last week Karsee started pulling on his ears and by Friday a fever. Saturday morning I got him in to see a doctor and just as I suspected a Ear Infection.
Karson is having ear infections back to back right now about every 3 weeks. We went through this with Kaden. Right now it is a waite and see till the end of summer and if the ear infections continue through the summer we will get a referrell to be evaluated for tubes.
This time around Karson has a strong antibiotic that is upsetting his stomach and causing him to have some painful side effects. Nothing life threatening just painful and normal with antibiotics. I wish I could just take the pain away.