Friday, March 13, 2009

Good Find Friday - Bath Towels For Little Ones

I love bath towels for kids. There are so many out there to choose from. The problem is that most of them are out of my price range.

Around Christmas I realized that Kaden's towels were worn out and Karson's baby towels were too small. I started looking around and found both at Target. I put Karson's on his Christmas list and found Kaden's at Target on sale right after Christmas.

Karson received 2. A frog and a shark for Christmas. He loves the shark. It is big enough to wrap around him well to keep him warm. This item is found in the baby bathing section at Target for 9.99.
Karson loves to walk around with it trailing behind him until he finds a mirror to look at himself with it on.

Kaden's Speedracer towel would serve better as a summer towel for swimming because it doesn't keep him as warm as he would like. I think he would do better with big super hero beach towel for bath time but the hooded towel is a great design for the summer swimming months. It also lights up.

No comments: