Saturday, March 21, 2009

The sunrise and the back porch.

Last night I had the privilege of going to the Repeats Are Neat Sale held here in Longview twice a year. Since it started a few years ago I have not missed a sale. I got a special early pass this year to get in 1 hour early at 6pm. I cooked dinner for the guys and left for my sale.

I got a handful of stuff for my boys for a great price. Below is the information on the sale if you are in the area.


After I got home last night Karson started feeling warm and was fussy. I took his temperature and it was 102. I gave him some Motrin and then a little while later Tylenol. He still felt a little warm but finally went to sleep.
I decided to do nothing else and go to bed because I knew it could be a bad night. I went to bed and could not sleep. I could not turn my brain off. I finally dosed off thinking of my sick baby in the other room.
I do not have bad dreams very often but last night I had 2. The kind that wake you up. Finally around 6am I gave up on sleep and went to check on Karson. He was sleeping so sweet and warm with fever in his bed. Then I tucked my squirmy peaceful 4 year old halfway falling off his bed back in as well. Went to the living room opened the curtains of my big window and blogged while watching the sun rise through my nice spring ready back porch. Tim worked hard on our forgotten winter pollen porch yesterday and it looks great.

Kaden went to the linen closet the other day and found a Christmas blanket I made a long time ago and wrapped up in it.


When I went to check on Karson the other day it looked like he just fell asleep in the middle of playing.


Time to call the doctor.

No comments: