Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good Find - EarCheck

I know I have taken some Fridays off. I guess I needed a spring break. This find is so good it could not waite until friday.



My Mom and I spoke right before our trip and she said Walmart had marked these down over 50% off and that it looked like a thermometer but scanned for Ear infections.

I was sceptical and thought I have never heard of anything like this.

Before I even left for Dallas Karson was showing signs but then I discovered he was getting some teeth and he was sleeping through the night and not running any fever. As soon as I got into town my Mom and I headed to Walmart to check it out.

It took about a day to get familiar with it and how to accurately use it but now I have it down.

The past few day Karsons readings have been fluid unlikely and then yesterday I got a monitor and then tonight Consult Doctor.

Since yesterday Karson has shown more signs of an ear infection with a fever, runny nose, and cough as well. Looks like we will be seeing the doctor. Last Saturday was the 4 week mark since his last ear infection.

Here is a review. Click Here

No comments: