Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sickness or Allergies

Not sure if we have sickness or allergies I am juat tired of having a sore throat and coughing. It seems to start going away and I am feeling better and then I wake up the next morning with another sore throat. This has been going on for almost 3 weeks.

To top it of when Karsee woke up crying this morning he had a raspy cry with a cough. It seemed to clear up a little today till we got home tonight and you could hear the raddling in his chest. I called the doctor and he suggested a cool mist humidifier and mucinex. He just told me to watch for a fever and pulling his ears. Which means he is thinking this will turn into another ear infection since he also has a little drainage with his cough.

I'm hoping this stuff is only allergies since the pollen is so bad right now. It covers everything here.

Off to take some cough medicine and go to bed.

No comments: